My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fufilling My Resolution, Part I

I haven't failed yet. Well maybe a little, but only by an hour and a half!

So it's 1:34am.
Neil and Fin are sound asleep.
I have an exam tomorrow, so for me I don't sleep, I study! FUN.

Life has been a little extra crazy and busy lately.
It's hard for me to love going to school when I am pulled in every other direction- not to mention the sleep loss.

I adore my family, I love our crazy life, but I feel exhausted and overwhelmed.

I know that this is where we're supposed to be in life.
But for me it's so weird to put school on the back burner.

I have ALWAYS been the crazy student that would freak out if my paper was late. I'm not kidding, anxiety attack included. I've always been so obsessive compulsive about it.

But you know what, I think writing this blog has made me realize it. I hadn't pointed it out to myself. My prayers have been answered. Lately I have been praying for my anxiety to be taken, Lord knows it's always been overwhelming. And he's taken it. He has. I am letting go. By releasing a late paper and not letting it eat me alive I have taken a bounding leap forward! This early morning/late night blog is beginning to be therapeutic. :)

In other news.. I'm sure the news you REALLY want :)

Fin is growing like a weed. She's the cutest weed ever. She loves to be tickled. And her favorite thing ever is Elmo. She's going to be a ballerina for Halloween! She LOVES to dance. She's running everywhere. And she still looks exactly like her daddy :). Those two are the most beautiful people I have ever laid eyes on, and they're all mine.
Fin's favorite person in the world is her "dada" she will search the entire house screaming soooo loud "daaaada! dada! daaaada!" with her arms up and hands pointed out like 'where is he'?? She adores him, and he absolutely adores her! She's taken quite a few falls in the past few weeks. She's getting to be quite the climber, and has the marks to prove her determination. :) I try to keep her away from the sharp, pointy, hard places, but when it comes down to it, climbing is great for her growth! (As long as mama's right behind you to soften the fall :)..)
She only feeds herself, anything off of a spoon she has to hold the spoon as it goes into her mouth. She's quite the independent one.
I could go on and on.. so I better leave some for our next midnight blog.

I hope you are all well, Grandma, Nana, PopPop.. we think about you often, you're never far from our minds, and we love talking about you with Fin. Family is our favorite, and we feel so blessed that you are OURS!

Oh and Next time I should promise some pictures :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home