My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The State of the Blog

So we're failing miserably at this blog thing, I am now making a Finlee's First Birthday Resolution to blog at least once a week.
Expect the unexpected.
Nana and Pop Pop we think about you guys a lot, and miss you tons. We wish we were closer. Fin is getting so big, we can't wait for you guys to be able to give her big hugs and kisses! :)
Grandma, we've been so bad about coming to visit, we need to make a resolution to come see you at LEAST once a month! We need to make a plan!
I know, this is a pathetic way to talk to people, but I figured it was efficient :)
I'll be back soon with pictures- It's mid-terms week which has been a little stressful. How did I think school was diffucult without a one year old!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home