My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PICTURES!

I promised pictures and I was not about to let you down.



... Does this picture need a caption? :)


Did you forget what we looked like?? Here's a reminder:



My new FAVORITE addition to the house. It was a wall and an old window previously.
They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

And remember when our house looked like THIS??:

Well if you drove by our house this is pretty much what you'd get..

And don't worry, Finlee's pulling her weight... she already knows how to use a tape measure.

NICE.

After a hard day of work assisting her grandpa with his tape measure she's EXHAUSTED.

She loves her grandpa :)


Well so I don't overwhelm your senses I'll hit you up with a few more pics later.
In the mean time, don't miss us too much.
Feel free to print off these pictures and carry them with you wherever you go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home