My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday, Sunday.

Hey Ya'll
So this past weekend was exhausting and passed by all to quickly. I really don't remember what we did Saturday- that's how exhausting it was. But I DO remember yesterday..vaguely. It involved A LOT of gardening... on the part of Neil, my mom, my dad and Neil's mama-- and little participation on my end. Finlee decided she was going to have an "only mommy is allowed to hold me" day and scream when it didn't go her way. Oh and did I mention she decided not to take a nap at all? Yep my little girl- who on a daily basis is the princess of schedule keeping-- Down for her usual first nap as I type-- did not take her usual 10 am 2 hour nap, nor did she take her 2:30 afternoon 1-2 hour nap. Nope no nap at all. So as you can imagine the evening was filled with exhaustion and ice cream-- it was hot out yesterday (for Oregon) YUM!

Here are a few of Fin's glazed over looks from last night:




*oh and on a side note: Fin has a mullet
Don't worry.. we'll nip it in the bud before it gets out of control.

Well.. I will try to remember what we did on Saturday and get back to you.

Happy Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home