My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cancer Hurts, Reflections

I know so many of you have been praying and thinking of my family for the last few months and I cannot begin to tell you how strong those prayers have been felt.



If I could thank and hug each one of you a million times over I would.






Here are some pictures of my mom, Fin, and the newest member of our family Cindy.



Fin and Gram
Loves
Aunt Cindy




I'm sure most of you don't know who Cindy is, but if you ever meet her you will certainly make a friend. She has been a light and support for my mom throughout this entire process. I am certain God carefully placed her in our life- and we are forever grateful.

My mom and Cindy were diagnosed within days of one another, their chemo schedules were identical, and they were instant sisters.

Cindy if you ever read this no matter where you go I will forever think of you and pray for you. We have our friends and we have our family, and you, Chris, and your boys will always be my family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for my mom the way I could not.

Thank you

KDboo, my sister, my best friend you know how it feels. You were there for those moments I can't describe but you understood-- I sound stupid just trying to put it in writing. You don't know what you mean to me, I wish I could pick up and move to where you are. Soon we will have houses next door to each other and we can raise our little ones together! You are the most amazing mother I know, and I love you, Theona, Jecoa, and Abe more than I can describe in one blog paragraph.


To my Bear, the love of my life, and the father of my precious, beautiful Finlee- you are my everything. I have never loved you more than I do in this moment. You know me like no one does, you are a constant in my life. My sweetheart. You were there to catch me those days and nights I couldn't stand, those nights that I cried all night you held me lovingly. Those days I could only scream you knew it wasn't at you. You've loved me through everything.

Bear, The words 'I love you' don't do my heart justice.


This has most certainly been the most frightening thing I have ever faced, but I have no doubt GOD IS GOOD. He has carried me through those times I literally had nothing to say to him, those moments I was SO angry and could only scream at Him. I know He can take it, He was always there to break my fall.

I could, and still can feel His hands on my heart, surrounding me.

Thank you for your prayers, your kind words, your love.

---Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home