My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Monday, June 2, 2008

"For I know the plans I have for You"

As the anniversary of my high school graduation approaches I find it enjoyable to look back on all the "plans" I had in life and laugh (I'm sure at that point God was already giggling as I let him know where I was headed in life). If I remember correctly this the (close to) exact sentence given on my future plans:




"Kim will be attending Northern Arizona University where she will major in Law and Society. Following college she will attend Law School and then go on to become a Supreme Court Justice."






->>Fast forward 4 years and where are we at??




I have attended Oregon State University were I majored in Political Science (close?) and have one year left to completing my degree-- I have now transferred to Penn State University World Campus (Online) with an intended major in Psychology.




<<- Lets backtrack to the "plan" I had made on child rearing- I was to marry my high school sweetheart (CHECK) and have children only after establishing (whatever that means) my prestigious career in law (riiight)..




->> Back to Today




SURPRISE!!!!

Do I dare tell the current plans I have for my future?

I think I've learned my lesson.

Praise the Lord for everything he has planned for us! (Even if we don't see it coming!)

I am so grateful for everything He has blessed me with.

And Amazing Husband.

A Gorgeous Child.

And the most loving family in the World!

Who could ask (or plan) for anything more??


Jeremiah 29:11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you"

1 Comments:

Blogger DORRPOSTS said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog, Kim! Much love to your dear family, especially that sweet baby. ~ Jo Dorr

June 4, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home